Note: 'yield' and '70g rolls' are cooked quantities and allows for
evaporation in cooking. 570g of flour makes a
dozen 70g (cooked) rolls.
The calculator above can scale the recipe, just complete one of the
yellow fields and hit ENTER, and the rest will
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Add water and fat, and mix until cleared to to a soft dough.
- Cover and set aside in an oiled bowl to rest and rise, until
doubled in volume.
- Turn out onto a floured board, knock it down, and and knead.
- Divide into portions, shape and place in tins, on trays etc.
- Cover and set aside to rest and rise, until fully proven.
- Bake until brown on top and makes a hollow sound when tapped,
about 30-45 minutes in a hot (230°C)
oven (time depends on shape of product).
06 June 2012 15:41
Last modified .
VK1OD on the 'net. I appreciate
feedback, click on the ... in webm...@vk1od.net for my email
Owen Duffy 1995, 2012. All rights reserved. Disclaimer.